VLIZ is a membership organisation. Anyone interested in marine scientific research can, individually or as a group, become a member.
Membership includes, a.o.:
- The annual reception of the VLIZ Annual Report.
- A subscription to ‘De Grote Rede’ (3 times a year, in Dutch only).
- A subscription to all electronic publications, a.o. the weekly VLIZ Library Acquisitions List, and the monthly electronic newsletter VLIZINE (in Dutch only)
- Occasionally sending of other VLIZ publications (special publications, books, posters,...)
- A subscription on the annual 'Zeekrant' (from summer 2008 on, in Dutch only)
- Substantial reduction on activities organised by VLIZ
- Substantial reduction on VLIZ special publications
- Free use of the services of library and the data- and information centre, with reduced rates for copies and printing of scientific posters
If you want to become a member, contact us by mail, phone or fax or return the application form
Tel +32 (0)59 34 21 30
Fax +32 (0)59 34 21 31