|More:|| Participant | Publication |
Period: 2008-05-20 - 2008-05-22
Location: Sandy Park, Exeter, UK
|| Top | Participant |
- Dahlin, H.; Bell, M.J.; Flemming, N.C.; Petersson, S.E. (Ed.) (2010). Coastal to global operational oceanography: Achievements and challenges. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on EuroGOOS, 20-22 May 2008, Exeter, UK. EuroGOOS Publication, 28. Bundesamt für Seeschifffahrt und Hydrographie (BSH)/EuroGOOS Office: Sweden. ISBN 978-91-974828-6-8. xii, 557 pp., more
The outline programme for the conference is still being prepared, but after a plenary opening session there can
be up to four sessions in parallel, from Tuesday afternoon, through to Thursday morning. A final plenary session will close the conference.
Five core themes are suggested for the parallel sessions.
The suggested themes are as follows:
- Observations: in situ and space-based
- Global and regional services
- Coastal and EEZ services
- Modelling: nowcast, forecast and re-analysis
- Information systems and data management