Portuguese name: Instituto de Hidráulica e Recursos Hídricos|
Parent institute: University of Porto; Faculty of Engineering (FEUP), more
Thesaurus terms (2) : Coastal erosion; Hydraulics
Geographical terms (2) : ANE, Portugal [Marine Regions]; Europe [Marine Regions]
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias
Tel.: +351-(0)225-08 19 24
Fax: +351-(0)225-08 19 52
|The Hydraulics and Water Resources Institute (IHRH) is a non-profit private association that rends services of advisory, consultancy and project in the domains of hydraulic, coastal and environmental engineering, between the University of Porto (through the Faculty of Engineering) and other public or private institutions.
IHRH is officially recognized as an institution of Public Utility and as relevant for the Scientific and Technologic Development of the Country.
|| Top |
- CoPraNet: Coastal Practice Network, more
- DOLPHIN: Analysis of the Hydrodynamic Behaviour of Berthing and Mooring Structures. The Leixões Harbour Oil Terminal Case Study, more
- ENCORA: European platform for coastal research: coordination action, more
- Experimental development of offshore wave energy converters, more
- GeoWAVE: Experimental stability analysis of GEOtextile sandfilled containers under WAVE loading, more
- PROLIT: Development of advanced techniques to protect the shoreline against oil spills, more