Russian name: Украинский научный центр экологии моря|
Thesaurus terms (3) : Data collections; Data processing; Research vessels
89 Frantsuzsky Blvd.
Tel.: +38-(0)482-63 66 22
Fax: +38-(0)482-63 66 73
|The Ukrainian Scientific Center of Ecology of the Sea (UkrSCES), Ministry of Environmental Protection of Ukraine (UkrSCES) was founded in January in 1992 on the basis of the Odessa Branch State Oceanographic Institute. It is the main institution of the Ministry of Environmental Protection of Ukraine in the field of marine ecological researches. UkrSCES is a unique institution of all state ecological systems of monitoring within the Black and Azov Seas, which provides a whole complex of tasks of the ecological monitoring.
The main task of UkrSCES is scientific and practical providing of realization of public policy of Ukraine in relation to the protection, rational use and rehabilitation of natural resources of the Black and Azov Seas basin, and also providing implementation of international obligations of Ukraine, in relation to marine aspects.
|| Top | Datasets |
- EMODNET-CHEM II: European Marine Observation and Data Network - Chemistry Lot II, more
|| Top | Project |
- Antarctic fish by-catch observation during krill fishing cruise onboard polish trawler Dalmor II (March to July 2011), more
- Antractic whale observation on a platform of opportunity abroad krill fishing vessel "Dalmor II", April - July 2011., more
- OBIS Black Sea, more
- Phytoplankton and Zooplankton data collected during the Black Sea cruises of UkrSCES R/V "Georgyi Ushakov" in 1992, more
- Phytoplankton and Zooplankton data collected during the Black Sea cruises of UkrSCES R/V Viktor Bugaev 1993, more
- Phytoplankton data collected during cruise 22 of R/V Fiolent (December 1987 - April 1988) in the Indian sector of the Southern Ocean, more
- Phytoplankton data collected during cruise 24 of R/V Skif (February - March 1989) in the Indian sector of the Southern Ocean, more
- Phytoplankton data collected during cruise 25 of R/V Skif (January 1990) in the Indian sector of the Southern Ocean, more
- Phytoplankton data collected during First Ukrainian Antarctic Expedition (March 1997) on board of R/V Krenkel in Bransfield strait and region of Ukrainian Antarctic Station, more
- Phytoplankton data collected during Second Ukrainian Antarctic Expedition (March-April 1998) on board of R/V Krenkel, more
- Phytoplankton of the northern part of the Black Sea 1992-1993, more
- Zooplankton in the Ukrainia Black Sea shelf (1989-2005), more