|| Institutes |
Period: April 2004 till March 2006
|| Top |
- The Alliance of Maritime Regional Interests in Europe, more, co-ordinator
- Administratie Waterwegen en Zeewezen (AWZ), more, partner
MAREDFlow is a project funded under the DG Research Regions of
Knowledge pilot programme. Its overall aim is, therefore, to enhance the
knowledge bases of the participating regions. The specific aim of
MAREDFlow is to promote the exchange of transport logistics domain
knowledge in and between five AMRIE maritime regions, with a view to
enhancing their economic development.
The objectives of MAREDFlow are:
1. To develop the novel concept of ‘knowledge development maps’ (KDMs)
as a useful tool for transferring usable sector knowledge between
creators and users of knowledge within regions.
2. To explore the sectoral requirements for effective knowledge transfer
3. To improve the knowledge bases in the transport logistics sector within
the participating maritime regions as a mechanism for enhancing
regional economic development.
4. To enhance the development of the RTD capabilities of the participating
regions utilising the KDMs.
5. To attempt to develop a technique for knowledge transfer which can be
applied to all regions.