|| Institutes |
|| Top |
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC), more, co-ordinator
- Belgian Science Policy (BELSPO), more, partner
|AMPERA aims at:
- Setting priorities in trans-disciplinary accidental marine pollution research.
- Improved linking of accidental marine contamination research with prevention and mitigation activities, to underpin and emphasise the role of sound knowledge in decision making .
- Improving co-ordination of national/regional research programmes on accidental marine pollution.
- Design strategies to overcome barriers that hinder trans-national co-operation aimed at opening up of national/regional programmes.
- Launching long-term RTD strategies, by identifying synergies and complementarities that will act as nuclei for sustainable co-operations between partners and improve the use of R & D outputs .
- Dissemination of knowledge at different levels, underscoring the science-public interface and the importance of adopting this approach for society generally.