|Child projects (9)
|| Top | Institute | Dataset |
- Airborne hyperspectral remote sensing of the dynamic dunes along the Belgian coast, more
- BELCOLOUR - Optical remote sensing of coastal waters, more
- Bottom Reflectance and Adjacency Experiment for Belgian coastal and inland waters, more
- Classification of intertidal sediments based on biophysical characteristics obtained by imaging spectorscopy., more
- Hydro-ecological modelling supported by spectral directional imaging, more
- Measuring chemical pollutant gases in the port of Antwerp using imaging spectroscopy, more
- Monitoring of Coral Reef in View of Sustainable Island Development; Case Study using Hyperspectral Remote Sensing: Fordata, Tanimbar, Indonesia, more
- Operational Remote sensing Mapping of Estuarine Suspended sediment concentrations, more
- Time-dependent changes in the optical properties of sediments detected with remote sensing, more
|The general focus is on making the best possible use of the large quantity of satellite data available either now or in the near future. Research efforts should be geared to topics such as the testing of signal sensitivity, signal consistency and modelling for various variables in optical and SAR time series. At the same time, advanced research into the complementarity of optical and SAR data and the efficient integration of data with different spatial resolutions is needed.
The research should lead to the development or improvement of products and services. In view of usable applications, particular attention should be paid to the automation of image-processing and features such as accuracy, reliability and reproducibility.