|| Institutes |
Period: 2009 till 2013
|| Top |
- Ministério da Ciência e da Tecnologia; Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT), more
- Agence Nationale de Recherches sur le Sida et les Hépatites Virales (ANRS), more
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), more
- Project Management Jülich (PTJ), more
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competiveness; Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN), more
|The overriding scope of the PLANT-KBBE funding initiative is the establishment and accordingly continuation of transnational research projects between France, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Germany in order to further deepen the already existing cooperation between economy and academia in these countries. Furthermore, with this transnationally organised funding measure also research institutions and companies from other countries will be explicitly addressed in order to become associated partners at pre-existing transnational networks and provided that they have their own funding budget available.
Purpose of this 5th transnational Call for Proposals (Scientific and Technological Cooperation in Plant Genome Research as basis of the Knowledge-Based Bio-Economy) is to accelerate the practical application of research findings, accompanied by an immediate transfer of research results in new innovative processes, products and services. PLANT-KBBE intends to promote predominantly industry-driven and clearly application-oriented transnational research in Europe and beyond.