|| Institutes |
Period: January 2009 till December 2012
|| Top |
- Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI), more
- Ministry of Education, Research, Innovation, Youth and Sport; National Authority for Scientific Research (ANCS), more
- Ministry of development; General Secretariat for Research and Technology (GSRT), more
- Ente per le Nuove Tecnologie, l'Energia e l'Ambiente (ENEA), more
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK), more
- The National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), more
- Academy of Sciences of Moldova (ASM), more
- Malta Council for Science & Technology (MCST), more
- Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation (SRNSF), more
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Science (MEYS), more
- State Committee of Science of the Republic of Armenia (SCS RA), more
- International Centre for Black Sea Studies (ICBSS), more
- The National Information Centre for Ukraine (NCP), more
- The National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia, more
- Presidium of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS), more
- The French Ministry of Higher Education and Research (MESR), more
|BS-ERA.NET is a networking project aimed at integrating the participating countries from the Black Sea extended region in the European Research Area by linking research activities within existing national, bilateral and regional RTD programmes.
BS-ERA.NET is financed by the European Commission within the FP7 and managed by a consortium of 17 institutions from 13 European countries.
The duration of the project is 48 months (January 2009 – December 2012).
The types of the activities that are planned during the implementation period of the project are as followings:
- Information exchange between Member States and Candidate countries and with Black Sea Region countries promoting an effective and efficient international scientific EU cooperation strategy at EU level;
- Definition and preparation of joint activities;
- Implementation of the designed mechanisms and instruments in order to harmonize the stand alone activities at national and regional level.
The overall strategy of the project takes into account the current situation existing in the Black Sea Region concerning the aspects of the institutional structures, decision making lines, bureaucratic threats and access to information.