Expected research results and deliverables
The main deliverables of the current project will be:
- an improved output (added value) of both projects in terms of scientific value and in terms of relevance for end-users, policy makers and coastal managers;
- an international symposium related to marine accidental pollution and risk analysis;
- production of scientifically refereed proceedings of the symposium;
- a cluster website with links to relevant websites and with information on the cluster and both projects;
- improved communication and cooperation between different research groups involved.