Categorie:Coastal and marine human activities
The Human Activities category helps understand which human activities or uses have caused or are affected by certain coastal issues or impacts. Subcategories include from coastal urban development, aquaculture or maritime transportation to coastal defence or heritage management.
For example, supposing your article is about a case study on how a regional government is managing the loss of coral reefs and related social and economic issues, due to dynamite fishing in the South Pacific.
This article could be categorised as “Coastal and marine fisheries” and “Coastal and marine tourism and recreation”
Deze categorie bevat de volgende 18 ondercategorieën, van een totaal van 18.
- ► Coastal (non maritime) transportation (leeg)
- ► Coastal agriculture (2 P)
- ► Coastal and marine aquaculture (3 P)
- ► Coastal and marine energy production (3 P)
- ► Coastal and marine fisheries (11 P)
- ► Coastal and marine industry (3 P)
- ► Coastal and marine military use (2 P)
- ► Coastal defence (35 P)
- ► Coastal forestry (leeg)
- ► Coastal heritage (1 P)
- ► Coastal living (leeg)
- ► Coastal ports (5 P)
- ► Coastal trade and commerce (2 P)
- ► Coastal urban development (7 P)
Pagina’s in categorie "Coastal and marine human activities"
Deze categorie bevat de volgende 15 pagina’s, van in totaal 15.