|Theme 7 -
Research and Development. The project aims at establishing a European network structure with new mechanisms for communication on shared problems within and between the communities of coastal science, policy and practice.
The original Encora Theme 7 on coastal biodiversity change provides a forum for discussion and knowledge sharing on biodiversity in coastal terrestrial, transitional waters and marine areas. Threats to the habitats and ecosystems and the consequent policy making aimed at their conservation, management and restoration also form an important element for discussion. As such, the theme encompasses experiences and case studies in the field of coastal zone management throughout Europe.
Pagina’s in categorie "Theme 7"
Deze categorie bevat de volgende 74 pagina’s, van in totaal 74.
- Adapted marine biological valuation concept
- Aggregation and marine biological value
- Aggregation in marine biological valuation - fitness consequences
- Agreement on first-order criteria during December 2006 workshop on marine biological valuation?
- Agreement on modifying criteria during December 2006 workshop on marine biological valuation?
- Area of occupancy, as a proxy for assessing rarity in the marine environment
- Assessment questions
- Marine Biodiversity
- Marine biological valuation - conclusions from a workshop
- Marine biological valuation maps - an example from Belgium
- Marine biological valuation, what 'caveats' do we need to caution HOW the valuation protocol should be used/applied?
- Marine biological value
- Measurements of biodiversity
- Modifying criteria for marine biological valuation
- MPAs (Marine Protected Areas)
- The importance of geographical scale in marine biological evaluation
- The use of the concept of Marine Biological Valuation, Conclusions
- Theme 7 Biodiversity of coastal and marine habitats and ecosystems
- Theme 7 introduction to marine biodiversity
- Tools for valuation assessments
- Trophic level - a marine example