There are two ways to look things up in the Coastal Wiki: by searching or by browsing.
If you know the name of an article you are looking for, simply type it into the search box and press Go, or you can search for information on a topic by typing it in the box and selecting Search.
If you would like to look around the Wiki to see what is in it, use the Content pages. These lists help to find a useful place to start your browsing.
Links to all of Coastal Wiki’s main contents pages are presented below, and they in turn link to the more specific pages.
This page is open to all for additions/improvements. Discussions of potential improvements may be found on the 'discussion' page.
Project-specific portal are part of the Coastal and Marine Wiki. At the moment following portals are availbale
- Portal on SoA European Coastal Research (ENCORA)
- Portal on Marine Biodiversity (MarBEF NoE)
- Portal on Science - Policy Integration for Coastal System Assessment (SPICOSA)
- Portal on Marine Ecotoxicology
- Portal on Innovative technologies for safer European coasts in a changing climate (THESEUS)
These categories originate from the CoastNet? Project. You may use these to browse down through the category tree to find articles.
- Natural environment
- Human activities
- Issues and impacts
- Areas and locations
- Coastal management
- People and organisations
From policy, through practice to science, the topics of International Coastal Zone Management (ICZM) are varied. The following links contain a few introductory sentences about the topic, followed by a list of selected articles.
|Topic:National policy, by country|
|Topic:Policies outside Europe|
|Topic:Planning and management|
|Topic:Case studies, by country|
|Topic:Tools and models|
The following articles contain lists selected articles from each main discipline.
The Encora project is divided into national networks. These are some selected articles provided by authors from each country.
The Coastal Wiki contains many lists. There are even lists of lists.
- Glossary – list of coastal definitions
- Articles by author
- European networks
- National networks, by country
- National programmes, by country
- European programmes
- International programmes
- Special pages
- Stubs – these are articles that require more content. Please help us by contributing.
- Featured content
- Help pages
- A-Z Index