Uit Kust Wiki
Versie door Tasomerville op 24 sep 2008 om 15:23
A treaty is an agreement under international law. It encompasses terms such as convention, protocol, directive, agreement.
This is a list of treaties relevant to ICZM.
- Ramsar Convention (on Wetlands of International Importance)
- OSPAR Convention
- Kyoto Protocol (Climate change)
- Bern Convention (on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Habitats)
- Barcelona Convention (for Protection against Pollution in the Mediterranean Sea)
- Habitats Directive
- Birds Directive
- Water Framework Directive