Uit Kust Wiki
Versie door Tasomerville op 24 sep 2008 om 16:36
A treaty is an agreement under international law. It encompasses terms such as convention, protocol, directive, agreement.
This is a list of treaties relevant to ICZM.
- Ramsar Convention (on Wetlands of International Importance)
- OSPAR Convention (for the Protection of the Marine Environment of the North-East Atlantic)
- Kyoto Protocol (Climate change)
- Bern Convention (on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Habitats)
- Barcelona Convention (for Protection against Pollution in the Mediterranean Sea)
- Habitats Directive
- Birds Directive
- Water Framework Directive
- Natura 2000