This Case Studies page features case studies from all around Europe and across the breadth of the Coastal Wiki themes, demonstrating the application of various coastal management principles in real situations.
Pagina’s in categorie "Case studies"
Deze categorie bevat de volgende 24 pagina’s, van in totaal 24.
- Geological processes in the Anthropocene: the Po River Delta
- Greek case studies: Geomorphological changes on the coastal area of the Inner Thermaikos Gulf over the past 150 years
- Greek case studies: Long term geomorphological changes in the coastal zone of the Thermaikos Gulf, Salonika Region, North Greece
- Greek case studies: Morphological evolution of the R.Alfios deltaic shoreline
- Greek case studies: Sediment dynamics in the nearshore zone of Gouves (Heraklio, Crete) in relation to erosion (unpublished data 2006)