Theme 5 - Long term geomorphological change and climatic impacts
Long term geomorphological change and climatic impacts, originated from COZONE (three interlinked Networks for beach processes, coastal waters and coastal structures). The aim of the Networks was to provide a forum through which the coastal community could identify and tackle key issues raised by both the research community and practitioners, which in the past had frequently been achieved only on an ad hoc basis. This was achieved by holding a series of workshops, the development of the COZONE web site and starting an email list service.
Since February 2006, COZONE has been linked to 12 other national networks across Europe through the European Network for Coastal Research Co-ordination Action ( ENCORA). Through ENCORA, COZONE now contributes to a European wide network of coastal researchers, practitioners and policy makers.
This is a list of articles written by participants of the Thematic Network on Long term geomorphological change and climatic impacts.
Pagina’s in categorie "Theme 5"
Deze categorie bevat de volgende 60 pagina’s, van in totaal 60.
- Geological processes in the Anthropocene: the Po River Delta
- Geomorphological analysis
- Geomorphological time scales and processes
- Greek case studies: Geomorphological changes on the coastal area of the Inner Thermaikos Gulf over the past 150 years
- Greek case studies: Long term geomorphological changes in the coastal zone of the Thermaikos Gulf, Salonika Region, North Greece
- Greek case studies: Morphological evolution of the R.Alfios deltaic shoreline
- Greek case studies: Sediment dynamics in the nearshore zone of Gouves (Heraklio, Crete) in relation to erosion (unpublished data 2006)
- Groynes as shore protection