Categorie:Workshop Marine biological valuation
An overview off all articles related to the Workshop on Marine Biological Valuation. The workshop was a joint venture of the EU CA ENCORA (http://www.encora.org) and the EU NoE MARBEF (http://www.marbef.org). Both Theme 7 within ENCORA and Theme 3 within MARBEF deal with marine/coastal biological valuation and the workshop aimed to reach a consensus on this topic.
Pagina’s in categorie "Workshop Marine biological valuation"
Deze categorie bevat de volgende 41 pagina’s, van in totaal 41.
- Adapted marine biological valuation concept
- Aggregation and marine biological value
- Agreement on first-order criteria during December 2006 workshop on marine biological valuation?
- Agreement on modifying criteria during December 2006 workshop on marine biological valuation?
- Area of occupancy, as a proxy for assessing rarity in the marine environment
- Assessment questions
- Data collection and analysis for marine biological valuation
- Defining marine biological value
- Definition of a marine study area
- Do we need an independent assessment process for marine biological valuation?
- Does the production of marine biological valuation maps (BVMs) give us a false sense of security?