Marine Biotechnology in Estonia
Overarching science strategies, plans and policies
- Estonian biotechnology strategy 2008-2013
Research funding schemes and programmes
- Estonian Biotechnology program
Research priorities for marine biotechnology research
Infrastructures and coordination and support capacities / initiatives
- In 2012, Estonia operates 3 local/coastal vessels from 15m to 31,30 m (Juku, Vilma, Salme) registered at the European Research Vessels Infobase .
- ↑ http://www.biotech.ee/data/file/Microsoft_Word_-_Eesti_biotehnoloogia_strateegia_2008_-_2013_eng1.pdf
- ↑ http://www.biotech.ee/index.php?page_id=34&lang_id=et
- ↑ http://www.eurocean.org
This draft country profile is based on available online information sources and contributions from various country experts and stakeholders. It does not aim nor claim to be complete or final, but should be considered as a dynamic and living information resource that will be elaborated, updated and improved as more information becomes available, including further inputs from experts and stakeholders.
The information on this page is based on information initially compiled by the European Marine Board as part of the CSA MarineBiotech Project activities (2011-2013).