Marine Biotechnology in Lithuania
Overarching science strategies, plans and policies
Lithuanian biotechnology policy 
Research funding schemes and programmes
- National Industrial Biotechnology Development Programme for 2007-2010
- Strengthening and sustaining the European perspectives of Molecular Biotechnology in Lithuania (MoBiLi)
Research priorities for marine biotechnology research
Infrastructures and coordination and support capacities / initiatives
- In 2012, Lithuania operates 2 local/coastal vessels from 21m to 23,06 m (Gintaras, Darius); 1 oceanic of 55,6m (Vejas) registered at the European Research Vessels Infobase .
- Association “Baltic valley”
- ↑ 1,0 1,1 http://www.bio-economy.net/bioeconomy/member_states/lithuania/files/report_lithuania_final01.pdf
- ↑ http://mobili.ibt.lt/
- ↑ http://www.eurocean.org
- ↑ http://balticvalley.lt/en/
This draft country profile is based on available online information sources and contributions from various country experts and stakeholders. It does not aim nor claim to be complete or final, but should be considered as a dynamic and living information resource that will be elaborated, updated and improved as more information becomes available, including further inputs from experts and stakeholders.
The information on this page is based on information initially compiled by the European Marine Board as part of the CSA MarineBiotech Project activities (2011-2013).