Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
Uit Kust Wiki
A legally constituted organization created by private persons or organizations with no participation or representation of any government. In the cases in which NGOs are funded totally or partially by governments, the NGO maintains its non-governmental status insofar as it excludes government representatives from membership in the organization. 
- Wikipedia - Non-Governmental Organizations 
- CSI --- Sustainable Development in coastal Regions and Small Islands. A global platform for environmentally sound, socially equitable, culturally respectful and economically viable development in coastal regions and small islands.
- EUCC --- The Coastal Union. Aims to promote coastal conservation by bridging the gap between scientists, environmentalists, site managers, planners and policy makers.
- International Ocean Institute --- Knowledge-based non-governmental, non-profit international organisation devoted to the sustainable development of the oceans.
- KIMO --- Local Authorities international environmental organisation - an international association of Local Authorities, which was founded in Esbjerg, Denmark, in August 1990 to work towards cleaning up pollution in the North Sea.
- Marine Stewardship Council --- Independant non-profit organisation that promotes responsible fishing practices.
- Marinet --- Campaigns to protect the marine environment around the coast of the UK. Part of Friends of the Earth (FOE).
- UNEP --- Marine Coastal Environment - United Nations Environment Program - Marine Coastal Environment section.
- World conservation union --- Aims to influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve the integrity and diversity of nature and to ensure that any use of natural resources is equitable and ecologically sustainable.
- WWF --- World Wide Fund for Nature
- WorldFish Centre --- Mission to reduce poverty and hunger by improving fisheries and aquaculture
- WWF Marine page