Every summer, VLIZ offers job students the chance to join its operation for a month or more:
- Provide logistical support to marine researchers;
- build data infrastructures and marine data management;
- develop web applications;
- share sea-related information with different target groups;
- develop (digital) content such as video, infographics, websites;
- acquire, access and redistribute marine scientific information in the library;
- support sustainable and science-based coastal and marine policies.
VLIZ recruits several job students every year, for the summer months of July, August or September. The application period runs between March & April of the same year. Before 2023, all vacant positions were filled.
Are you interested in a student job during the school year? Fill in the form below. We will contact you if we have a suitable job for you.