|Characterisation of the Baltic Sea Ecosystem: Dynamics and Function of Coastal Types|
Periode: Januari 2002 tot December 2005
|| Top |
- University of Aarhus; National Environmental Research Institute (NERI), meer
- Finnish Environment Institute (FEI/SYKE), meer
- Abo Akademi University, meer
- European Commission Joint Research Center; Marine Environment Unit (ISPRA), meer
- Klaipeda University; Coastal Research and Planning Institute (CORPI), meer
- Leibniz Institute for Baltic Sea Research, Warnemünde (IOW), meer
- University of Tartu; Estonian Marine Institute (EMI), meer
- University of Latvia; Institute of Aquatic Ecology, meer
- Stockholm University; Department of Systems Ecology, meer
- Sea Fisheries Institute in Gdynia, meer
- Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, meer
|The CHARM project will develop recommendations on typology, reference conditions and monitoring strategies for implementing the EC Water Framework Directive in the coastal zone of the Baltic Sea.
The project is sponsored by the European Commission and coordinated by the National Environmental Research Institute, Department of Marine Ecology in Denmark and project participants are from research institutions in all countries around the Baltic Sea except for Russia.